The Franz Rosenzweig Minerva Center coordinates the participation in the network Principles of Cultural Dynamics (PCD) on behalf of the Faculty of Humanities at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The objective of the PCD network, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is to strengthen the transnational cooperation in humanities research between the following institutions:
1. Freie Universität Berlin (FUB), Dahlem Humanities Center
2. Harvard University, Mahindra Humanities Center
3. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Humanities
4. The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Research Institute for the Humanities
5. École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris
6. The Johns Hopkins University, Humanities Center
Cooperation between the institutions is expressed primarily through the mobility initiative, which offers various grants for research and teaching, for graduates, post-graduates and senior staff members from the participating institutions. For the complete information about the mobility opportunities visit the PCD website.
The network’s mobility initiative is complemented by the Global Humanities Campus (GHC). The GHC gathers each year's participants of the mobility initiative for a summer school and a workshop in Berlin, while providing other students and staff members an opportunity to join and present their work. For more information on the GHC visit the program's page; a Call for Application will be published here as well.
Application for 2017 is now open for the following fellowships:
Application material as well as information request should be emailed as one document to pcd.huji.gmail.com by 23 February 2017. See the files below for more information.